Full Video on YouTube –
Dear Valued Partners and Donors,
We are thrilled to share with you a new video that showcases the transformative impact of our Economic Justice Fund on the lives of rural women in West and Central Africa.
Through this program, RFLD provides small grants to rural women to invest in agriculture and other income-generating activities. This support has enabled women to increase their incomes, improve their livelihoods, and contribute to the economic development of their communities.
- In the video, we hear from several women who have benefited from the Economic Justice Fund.
They share their inspiring stories of how the funding has helped them to start or expand their businesses, send their children to school, and build a brighter future for themselves and their families.
Watch the video and see how RFLD is making a difference in the lives of rural women in West and Central Africa.
Your support can help us to reach more women and empower them to achieve their full potential. Please consider making a donation to RFLD today.
Together, we can make a world of difference.
Here are some of the ways that your donation can help:
- Provide grants to rural women to start or expand their businesses
- Offer training and support to women entrepreneurs
- Advocate for policies that support women’s economic empowerment
Thank you for your continued support!
The RFLD Team
- The Economic Justice Fund is part of RFLD’s Subsaharan program to promote gender equality and economic justice in West and Central Africa.
- RFLD is a pan-African feminist organization with a network of 60 member organizations in sub-Saharan Africa.
- RFLD is committed to working with women and girls to create a more just and equitable world.
Your contributions are essential to empowering rural women and creating a more equitable world for all.